Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lovely Eyes

He had lovely eyes. I have been out with him for more than 500 days now, but I seem to be falling for him at least once in a month. When people talk about love, they make it sound like a person falls for another suddenly at once, which is, in my case, entirely fallacious. First time I fell in love with him was last year, around June. The last time I fell in love with him was TODAY and I can sincerely tell you that I have loved him since last year but I fell in love AGAIN just now, few hours ago. Sometimes it seems like the relationship is becoming a tedious responsibility instead where boyfriend has to be there for this and that, but it is proved today that I do not have to worry about such things.I actually did feel that way. The whole thing seemed so boring and uninteresting without passion just few days ago. But the love is again recovered like a dirty muddy t-shirt thrown into a washing machine.

It was such a weird feeling. I looked at his double-lid eyes that was half closed. He had such a tired look on his face! He was forcing his eyelids to hang on there so that he doesn't fall asleep on the staircase. He was calling a cab and was checking the long, endless line of people waiting for a cab when all cab that were passing by had only red lights on their heads. I looked at his face and i thought he looked "gorgeous" for a second. Then I started to wonder why I was thinking that way. I was actually shocked that I was referring him as a GORGEOUS looking. He was manly enough, adorable but not "gorgeous"! Isn't the word, gorgeous, more for women than men? Was I suppose to think that way? Am I weird? After all, he is one year older than me and for me to think that he is adorable sounds somehow wrong. VERY wrong. Well are girlfriends who are younger than their boyfriends allow to think that way? I was thinking too much, yes, because I am a woman. Women never stop thinking.

So at that single moment, I fell in love with him again. I just wanted him to be there, next to me, all the time holding my hands. I swear to my Jesus, Alah, Buddha and all the GODS and GODESSES in the world that I love him with all my heart and soul. He is allll I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment