Saturday, October 23, 2010

10 days before THE EXAM

I have been entirely NOT MYSELF these few months.

As far as I am concerned, I am not serious enough and that's why I decided to go back to Korea

right before my exam.... why? TO KEEP IT REAL.

My mind begs for calmness but my heart screams of anxiety.

8 hours after I arrive, I will be taking my Chinese Exam. =(

This reminds me of our school.

...
...

...
... *sobs* You have no idea how i feel about the school!



Anyways, moving on!

I felt FULL of remorse and only things that kept me alive until now was:

1. my family who unexpectedly supported me when I was having a hard time
(I love you mom, dad, sis and bro<-he doesn't seem to realize that I am in such a big trouble) 2. My future husband, Brian. (Don't get me wrong. I am a normal lady who is NOT ALWAYS, well MOST OF THE TIME satisfied with this gentleman but... I even like his worsts.) 3. My baby Puss (new family member. She is a 7-week-old kitten. Absolutely adorable.)



I am feeling PLETHORA of love today. Can't tell you what happened blog~~(im sorry. this is a private thing you know.) :) I am fina~~~~~~lly 22% happy. Increase of 23% from -1%

ON TOP OF THAT!!!!!!!
I have another good news beside the fact that I am temporary happy right now.

Drum roll please...!!

Yes!

YES!

I FINALLY GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE LANDLORD!!! *flowers all over me*
I was so anxious about the contract and the refridgerator problem and it is ALL SORTED OUT.
I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO
EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMELY

HAPPY!

Here is the best news! Actually kinda sad news.....
I finally FEEL like this is HOME! *weeps*
(how nice to feel this way when I am going to leave in two months time)
I was searching for seaweed(its called κΉ€ in Korea) during lunch... and... I suddenly... felt like this was my home! I am happy that I don't feel homeless but I do not want to imagine me getting a depression again for leaving this precious room of mine that has been arranged to maximize the concentration of studies after my exam.

Okay. I am going to eat sushi now! BYEBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment